At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a “quality control” supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full Burberry Experience in line with brand strategies.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
- Coach “in the moment” and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions.
- Develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews.
- Lead by example by delivering the Burberry Experience to customers when necessary.
- Partner with GM, SM and S&P to take ownership of Burberry Experience training within the store. Use morning and weekly meetings to constantly reinforce key elements of the Burberry Experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates.
- Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management through monthly Burberry Experience Development Plans.
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- In absence of store management, responsible for processing post-void transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales
- Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures
- Additional duties as required.
- Advanced knowledge of POS system.
- Previous experience with Apple mobile devices and comfortable with the use of digital tools.
- 1-2 years previous supervisory or management experience in retail sales.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Austria || Not Applicable || Parndorf || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||