The Technical Solutions Specialist I is a technical resource for users of IRIS Practice Engine Software.
In this role, the Technical Solutions Specialist is the initial point of contact for incidents, problems, and requests by management. You will spend your time answering, resolving, and logging inbound technical support contacts from clients.
This is a fast-paced role that works closely with an assigned mentor and team leader to develop and improve technical service skills, use provided support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge.
Day to day
- Answer incoming inquiries via Help Desk technology (Zendesk)
- Triage incoming tickets to determine information needed to resolve
- Cross-team communication: information requests, status inquiries, and escalations
- Communicate with clients: information requests, status updates, and resolutions
- Utilizes first-contact resolution approach to determine resource needs for resolutions
- Maintains individual Net Promoter Score for quality work to support the overall team scores
- Manages skillsets through cross-team/intra-team collaboration and external resources • Supports the testing function through reporting bugs, change impacts, and client experiences
- Provides written resolutions within tickets prior to closure
- Provides write-up for Knowledge Base topics as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Products is a plus
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, database structure, and networks; with the ability to increase this knowledge.
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize tasks, and stay personally motivated to demonstrate ownership in a remote professional arrangement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for varied audiences; able to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical clients.
- Some experience with SQL
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: UK Remote