Salary: £28000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Looking for your first unit manager role?
Want to make a difference? Ready for that next career step?
Come and join a winning team – we are looking to recruit a unit manager for our coffee shop, ideal for someone looking for their first site manager role before progressing to something bigger or growing your own team and unit to make it bigger and better.
We are offering a Full Time, 40 hour per week contract, working 5 days out of 7, the role does include some weekend working, however no late evenings or early mornings – our opening times are 9am – 4pm so our early shift starts at 8.30am and our late shift finishes at 4.30pm.
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a branded coffee or food business
- Have basic financial / commercial understanding – we can teach you the rest
- Be friendly and have a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude whilst leading by example
- Great communication skills and a confident manner, with the ability to build an excellent relationship with the client
- Have a passion for fantastic customer service and a hands on management style,
- Self motivated and able to encourage your team to succeed
- Good command of the English Language
In return we offer,
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Free parking and free meals when on duty dependent on shift pattern
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes