Salary: £11 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you a team player with a passion for food and people? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to help us deliver exceptional customer experience for Eurest on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Catering Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Creating attractive food and counter displays
- Representing Eurest and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Catering Assistant will:
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Arrive equipped with a desire to succeed in your role
- Thrive working under pressure
- Demonstrate outstanding timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Have experience within a similar catering-related role, but this isn’t essential.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Onsite Free Car Parking
- Free Meals
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/2811/93485001/52533402/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Jlr Gaydon