Shift Hours: Part Time
A Subway Sandwich Artist is the face of our Franchisees stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
Youll be the reason customers keep coming back!
Working as aSandwich Artist in a Subway franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway Franchisees are proud of their hard working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Comply with Food Code of Practice
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway brand and customer expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
As aSandwich Artist you will serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promoteSubway brand awarenessand ensure hygiene standards are met.
Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway courses. Whats more important is a winning attitude. If youre currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Location: Unit 1B Crown Parade Llanelli