Salary: £16.9 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
Sous Chef – London
We’re currently recruiting an ambitious Sous Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for ESS on a full-time basis in London
As a Sous Chef, you will be working alongside a truly passionate and charismatic Head Chef to create an outstanding culinary experience. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to ESS?
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team to produce high quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Support and deputise for the Head Chef
As one of our talented Sous Chefs, we are looking for:
- An innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/1110/91119003/52521646/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.