Wood Lane, London, W12
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
Our Project Managers at Langland are the people who draw the map, connect the dots and then manage the journey to the destination. We look to them to know where we are and what needs to happen next, and they are always one step ahead of the curve.
As a Project Manager within Langland's Advertising team, you will work across a wide variety of projects and tasks, leading your project team through all stages of the project lifecycle making sure we are financially aware, have the right resource in place and are hitting our deadlines. The role is pivotal in making the correct commercial decisions for the benefit of the Agency, whilst also enabling our creativity, expertise and craft to shine.
You will be the person the team looks at to provide a solution when we are in a tight spot, and you will be confident enough to bring all team members on that journey. You will need outstanding attention to detail, a logical approach and great communication skills. Financial systems, spreadsheets and timing plans come naturally to you and you use them to flag and mitigate risks while driving towards the end goal.
- You will be able to show experience operating as a junior project manager or newly qualified midweight within a marketing/advertising agency environment
- You will have experience of the full project lifecycle ranging from client brief through strategy, creative, design, copywriting, asset creation, production, execution and delivery
- You have the ability to manage a wide range of projects with a focus on quality, budgets and timings
- You should have strong commercial acumen and ability to translate that into scoping & resource planning
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be a logical, confident ‘voice’
- You should have relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders at all organisational levels
- You should have strong attention to detail and an ability to influence and listen
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.