Shift hours: Full Time
- To support the management in the running of the technical and administrative back office.
- Able to visit sites nationwide for audits, surveys and issuing permits.
- Preparing of reports including: SAPs, Flash, budgets, engineering reports, risk assessments and operating procedures.
- Responsible for liaising with multiple sector FM teams and helpdesks within Compass and external contractors to raise purchasing orders, expenses cross charging, fleet management of vehicles.
- To field, assess and accurately log into the Concept system and FSI Go to log all incoming jobs, to enable jobs to be allocated in the correct priority order, with the appropriate level of urgency to the correct competent technician so that all planned, unplanned, and remedial works are completed.
- To issue tasks in a timely fashion to the relevant parties and record/update the correct systems on their completion both by the engineering team and being undertaken by third party suppliers.
- Good numerical and written skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in payroll, dealing with contractors and PPMs.
- A confident approach to problem solving and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Administration and customer service experience.
- IT literate.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Awareness of Compass policies and procedures.